FIX’D FUZZ V3
The FIX’D FUZZ V3 is the hydra-headed dragon of handmade fuzz boxes/boosts/overdrives. Replete with two polar-opposite fuzz tones, a full-bodied boost through light overdrive and a (wide) tone sculpting stage. It delivers BIG diversity in sound – all in a SMALL footprint package designed specifically for the cramped pedalboard. All 4 stages of the circuit are bypassable via their respective toggles, meaning you can add/remove from the stack as your black heart desires.
There are no differences between the Poppy and the Ant graphic versions. Same pedal, same circuit.
- Modular philosophy of switching sections in and out of the chain
- Two very different fuzz circuits available
- Refined, every day use fuzz, to splat, velcro, madness
- Fantastic standalone clean boost/treble boost
- One half of the dual fuzz monster: the Twosome, VST, SST, and the Special Twosome Deluxe
- Combine Fuzz 1 & Fuzz 2 for noisy, end-of-the-world meltdowns. Pro tip: it’s not broken, it’s supposed to oscillate and emanate ugliness.
- Graphic lends visual assistance to routing
- Fuzz 2 capable of some mellow octave-up tones when using the neck pickup
- Useful for guitar, bass, keys, processing sounds
- 9V operation. Negative center supply with 2.1mm plug required; top-mounted.
- Mono input/output jacks; side-mounted.
- 40 mA current draw
- Made by hand in Asheville, NC USA
- True bypass switching