TWOSOME DUAL FUZZ – VST MOD
One of our all-time bestsellers, the Twosome Dual Fuzz is a meaty fuzz sandwich made up of our Musket Fuzz and Fix’d Fuzz Deluxe pedals. The VST-modded version takes its cue (an acronym) from the limited edition Very Special Twosome that we did for ProGuitarShop back in the day. Instead of A/B foot switching operation like the stock Twosome, we’ve assigned both circuits their own switch. This allows either circuit to be used independently OR at the same time. In addition, we’ve installed a new toggle switch that changes the order of the stacked circuits: Musket>Fix’d or Fix’d into Musket.
- 2 killer classic Blackout fuzz circuits in one box
- Independent in-series circuit operation ideal for stacking one circuit into the other for even crazier fuzz melts
- Change the order of the stacked circuits!
- Stock Twosome version is the only version with A/B switching, unlike the VST-modded Twosome and the actual VSTs, SSTs, and STDs.
- 9V operation. Negative center supply with 2.1mm plug required; top-mounted.
- Independent switching of circuits, unlike stock Twosome
- Middle toggle changes the order of stack circuits
- Mono input/output jacks; side-mounted.
- Fix’d Fuzz Deluxe side: Boost, Tone, Volume, Fuzz 1, and Fuzz 2 controls; plus corresponding toggles.
- Musket side: Pre, Mids, Focus, Fuzz, Tone, Volume controls
- 50 mA current draw
- Made by hand in Asheville, NC USA
- True bypass switching