TWOSOME DUAL FUZZ
One of our all-time bestsellers, the Twosome Dual Fuzz is a meaty fuzz sandwich made up of our Musket Fuzz and Fix’d Fuzz Deluxe pedals. Both circuits run independently in an A/B configuration allowing you to dial in your perfect fuzz/overdrive/boost tone on each and then switch back and forth between them. You won’t find more dirt under one roof – unless you live in a mud hut.
- 2 killer classic Blackout fuzz circuits in one box
- A/B operation ideal for setting up two distinct tones to flip between, for example, verse/chorus
- Stock Twosome version is the only version with A/B switching, unlike the VST-modded Twosome and the actual VSTs, SSTs, and STDs.
- 9V operation. Negative center supply with 2.1mm plug required; top-mounted.
- A/B (or F/M) switching between circuits with the right footswitch.
- Mono input/output jacks; side-mounted.
- Fix’d Fuzz Deluxe side: Boost, Tone, Volume, Fuzz 1, and Fuzz 2 controls; plus corresponding toggles.
- Musket side: Pre, Mids, Focus, Fuzz, Tone, Volume controls
- 50 mA current draw
- Made by hand in Asheville, NC USA
- True bypass switching